[kj] karma (OT)

Paul Rangecroft spud.u.hate at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 08:10:20 EDT 2005

how can you be so sure? if you don't believe in cause and effect what
do you believe in? could your distaste for the concept of karma
possibly have something to do with the fact that you seem addicted to
creating a vast ammount of the negative sort? in my opinion mel is
100% spot on, karma is a simple idea and VERY real (which puts you in
deep deep doodoo).

it's true that you can't expect everyone to like you, but in your case
i think you should at least try to find someone who does.