:Re: [kj] O/T What you listen to

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Jun 29 13:53:41 EDT 2005

"Wagner"

    A few times I ve tried to get cultured and get into classical music but
I just cant seem to enjoy it, listening becomes a chore rather than a
pleasure.
   Recently I also tried to get cultured by visiting the National Portrait
gallery in Trafalgar Square...................what a load of crap that was
as
well.Do people really enjoy those kind of things or do they just pretend to
seem cultured.

        Mal.Spoor