:Re: [kj] O/T What you listen to

tony stone tonystone at rock.com
Wed Jun 29 12:14:12 EDT 2005

I have just had a look in my stereo system and the five C.Ds were.  Ziggy Stardust. Bowie  Wagner  Appetite for Destruction. G n R  Debut album by. Kula shaker  Back with a bang. Skrewdriver    --Original Message-- From: Tim Bucknall<tim.bucknall at btinternet.com> To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)" <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] O/T What you listen to
  i'm currently still listening to the Lubricated Goat side project "Crunt"
if anyone ever got bored enough to ponder what a female-fronted Extremities
would sound like, check out
the crunt track "Unglued", its quite stunning
i hear a lot of KJ influence in Lubricated Goat, i've never found any LG
interviews so i don't know whether its a coincidence , but i swear sometimes
that guy sounds more like Classic firedances/revelations/extremities-era
Geordie than Geordie does these days!