[kj] Theyr collaboration tracks

Bob Barathy bob at bbarathy.plus.com
Sat Jan 22 03:25:24 EST 2005

Cheers for the extra info Bo. Is the 4 track EP you refer to The Fourth
Reich? You can see an image of the cover here...

http://www.wintergardens.plus.com/images/peyr4threich.jpg

I don't have the EP but I have the 4 MP3s. I didn't think any of the KJ crew
featured on this record? (Antoni?).
Bo can put the 2 live tracks up somewhere please. Would love to have.

Cheers,

Bob

There are more. Those three are from a radio session done originally by
Icelandic radio. Then there's the four track EP (World War III or
something like that), plus Rokk I Reykjavik has two Theyr live tracks
where the liner notes say "featuring an ex member of Killing Joke"
(probably some retarded Icelandic wannabe rocker who all of a sudden felt
he was a member, where in reality he was only fetching pizza for the radio
presenter).

Good luck finding the EP, i have been searching for many years now and
nobody wants to sell their copy.

I have the low bitrate mp3's of the EP that Ana had on her site once and
the two tracks from Rokk I Reykjavik if anybody should be interested.