[kj] Theyr collaboration tracks

Bo Krogsgaard t23 at mother.brap.dk
Sat Jan 22 00:13:04 EST 2005

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005, Bob Barathy wrote:

>   It's not KJ its a track from when Geordie and Jaz were in Iceland and did
> a collaboration with Peyr. I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) they also
> appeared on two other Peyr tracks, The Catalyst and Take What's Mine.

There are more. Those three are from a radio session done originally by
Icelandic radio. Then there's the four track EP (World War III or
something like that), plus Rokk I Reykjavik has two Theyr live tracks
where the liner notes say "featuring an ex member of Killing Joke"
(probably some retarded Icelandic wannabe rocker who all of a sudden felt
he was a member, where in reality he was only fetching pizza for the radio
presenter).

Good luck finding the EP, i have been searching for many years now and
nobody wants to sell their copy.

I have the low bitrate mp3's of the EP that Ana had on her site once and
the two tracks from Rokk I Reykjavik if anybody should be interested.