[kj] Theyr collaboration tracks

Bo Krogsgaard t23 at mother.brap.dk
Sun Jan 23 08:31:59 EST 2005

On Sat, 22 Jan 2005, Bob Barathy wrote:

> Cheers for the extra info Bo. Is the 4 track EP you refer to The Fourth
> Reich?

That's it. Every rock encyclopedia i have refers to that EP as the one
with Geordie and Jaz.

> Bo can put the 2 live tracks up somewhere please. Would love to have.

Surely.

http://mother.brap.dk/~t23/Theyr-KillerBoogie.mp3
http://mother.brap.dk/~t23/Theyr-Rudolf.mp3

Both from Rokk I Reykjavik, a 2CD live anthology of what was going on in
Iceland in the early 80s. I think they even made a movie out of it but i
have never watched it or seen a copy.

As said, there is doubt as to what "former Killing Joke members" are on
these two, but that's what the liner notes say anyway. They're good Theyr
tracks anyway so enjoy.