[kj] TIME TO SAY GOODBYE....reconsider maybe for mel and rob

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 09:46:53 EST 2005

mark,hi...i hear where you are coming from,n agree that k.js behavuor of
late,has been totally uncharaistic to there usual prinsipal......may be
through some of these stranger than fiction recent moves of
theres...supporting m.crew.....may arise the opportunity for the joke to
bring 4th not only a new album/but may be,n,i am strongly hoping,a tour of
there own/plus clearing the decks  where debt is concerned...cheers..mel
ps,i have been into k.j. since 79,n have also braved all weathers to see em
over the yrs....so i understand.