[kj] So called fans......

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 27 23:56:30 EST 2005

<Someone told him to fuck off at one point>

from someone who's stood next to him, I wouldn't fuck with him....

Tom.

Rob's Arse <joker at Z6.com> wrote:
Anyone else noticed how much Raven talks to himself when playing. Someone told him to fuck off at one point and i could lip read him threatening to "smack you in the gob". Daft old git