[kj] my 2 cents

Andy kj at misera.net
Sun Feb 27 14:51:01 EST 2005

hi all,

so it is sunday night, i'm sitting in a coffee shop in london, finaly
catching up on emails. and as i have nothing better to do, i'll add my
comments...:-)

thursday night was good already, but friday was even better! they played
We Have Joy, which i'd never heard live before! and the sound was so
much better! JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! more jumping around, more bruises, more
beer, more everything. and getting really drunk until half three.

saturday was spent revitalizing, hanging out with AlexInLondon, visiting
Sir Coles...oh, what a great and worthwhile trip to london that was. and
it was soooooo nice to meet all the Gatherers again, even tough i
realized that i must have missed a few (jerry? you were there?). great,
great, great friday night.

here's to a wonderful 2005, a new album and more gigs!

cheerio,
-andy