[kj] So called fans......

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 27 15:17:59 EST 2005

with my dodgy eyesight,i just about managed to see the person next to
me,lol,i was standing a bit bak from the stalls,nr mixing dek/filming
man.....great view of stage t6here,no tossers around,just gatherers enjoying
them selfs.....so missed raven talking to himself....it must be all the
stress he is dealing with..lol.. sorry to here that termite had such a
rawdeal,due to the anti-social behaviour of some of the audience members in
the balcony aera......mel