[kj] RE: Friday night

Graham Brown grahambrown2004 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 07:38:34 EST 2005

A lotta fun, and great to meet Alex at last - hope to meet a few more people
tonight as I'll be able to get along a bit earlier.

Nursing a whopping hangover as we went into O'Neill's by mistake at the end
of the gig cos we lost everybody.  From Killing Joke to a 2-Unlimited
Europop medley - hideous.  Hope nobody else here made the same mistake.

Anyway, here's to another great gig...
Graham

Message: 4