[kj] deaf

Wrightdvdw at aol.com Wrightdvdw at aol.com
Fri Feb 25 06:47:34 EST 2005

My ears are ringing and will continue, so if I shout tonight dont worry,
enjoyed meeting all the faces to names, Jel, Antoni,Steve, Rob, Robs
Arse,juliette, Lisa,mel and anyone else I have forgot but said hallo too, Thanks  to Jel
and Jamie for trying to lauch me too the front but i think the sight of a
flying gut caused panic at the front hense my collapse on the deck, ah well what
a fantastic night and will be there again to knacker myself totally  tonight.

Dave