[kj] OT - Frnz Frdnnd

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 18:55:10 EST 2005

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 22:47:36 +0000, xxxxxxxxxx <xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie> wrote:

> Every style has been done ,everything from Rock n roll ,Reggae SKA,Punk,Soul ect ect.There is nothing new to do.The only thing we(they?) have left to do is a variation of previous styles.

hey! dont limit others to your lack of imagination.I mean who'd have
thought after Peter West we'd have ten ex?
Who knows whats around the corner and what might develop?
Poverty is the opium of a Revelation

Got me midi clock off colsey. Didnt work at first but now im well on
my way to being 22 again! Badge is nice as well.

Whatever happened to Basement 5? Last White christmas

found a new licquer, The famous grouse one, a bit of an orangy tatse
to it but pleasant enough. After a bottle of Red though (Asda have put
there prices up) im feeling a bit dopey..... night
night..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

--
iPat
live for today,sleep for tomorrow