[kj] OT Planespotting (a tad long, sorry)

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Fri Feb 18 18:55:44 EST 2005

Are they advertising it as "A true story" or "based on actual advents"?.But in every programme they  try to put in as many different personalties as possible.And they over emphasise these personalties for the sake of entertainment,So I would nt dwell to much on how you are portrayed.Nowadays Television and real-life are two different things.Even documentaries and wildlife programmes are jazzed up and bear little resemblance to what actually happens.
    I would say dont worry about it,But as i havent seen myself portrayed as someone who im not,i feel im in no position to dish out advice.But still, I would nt worry about it.

     XXXXXXXXXX

Oh my gawd, I've just seen it ... Granada posted me a VHS which has arrived today ... I only got involved with them as I wanted to make sure the Coppins did not set the agenda ... oh how wrong I was ... my character is portrayed as a rather pathetic creature (I wonder who saw to that) ... whilst the Coppins are truly heroic ... it is truly awful tosh and of course their loyal customer Gary is portrayed as a man of great wit ... is this sort of thing libellous ? Regards, Antoni