[kj] OT - Frnz Frdnnd

xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at whitemail.ie
Fri Feb 18 17:47:36 EST 2005

isn't it just time somebody try to be brave and creative again".

Popular Music made by youths originated in the 50s,it evolved,changed and mutated into different styles.Passing through the different genres and creating something new everytime.
Every style has been done ,everything from Rock n roll ,Reggae SKA,Punk,Soul ect ect.There is nothing new to do.The only thing we(they?) have left to do is a variation of previous styles.
I cant see there being any more new musical movements with the followers easily identifiable,everything in the future will be an imitation of previous styles.
The "suits" will dictate who the next stars will be,musical ability ,will not be important(ie Pete Docerty) ..The importance will be on,looks ,hairstyles and marketability.
Their career lifespan will be limited.The disposable generation

XXXXXXXXXX