[kj] OT:Whale rock

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 23:15:37 EST 2005

It seems we all agree that Houdini is a good album to
bring to Melvins 101. Crybaby, however, is one of
their worst. More filler than killer. Some great
tracks though.

Neurosis definately ain't what they used to be. Both
Souls at Zero and Enemy of the Sun are essential, but
i also give it up for Through Silver Blood or whatever
it's called. The one with Locust Star on it. But yeah,
Times of Grace and everything that follows just ain't
up to snuff.

I guess i'll meet you outside with that coupon, Bo,
cuz Sunn 0))) are totally ok by me. Wouldn't listen to
them all the time, but there's definately some cool
shit going on.

And then, there's always Khanate, if you just want
your face seared the fuck off.

Leigh