[kj] OT:Whale rock

Bo Krogsgaard t23 at mother.brap.dk
Mon Feb 14 19:27:41 EST 2005

Personal opinions follow, be prepared to be pissed on if you don't like
them:

Melvins: The Crybaby, yes i know it's a collaboration album but it's also
fucking excellent, Houdini is my second choice.

ISIS: Pure excellency, a good mix of Godflesh and early Black Sabbath with
some waddling around added, but if you have the patience it's pretty good.

Neurosis: FUCK YOU! They were so awesome once but god damned they turned
crap, and their collaboration with Jarboe is pure shite! The only albums
you need by them are Souls At Zero and Enemy Of The Sun, forget the rest.

Mastodon, oh fuck you, they are yet to do anything original.

And any Sunn O))) fans can go claim a coupon for a face punch from me,
fucking art fags, resonating bass guitars are a thing we leave for 70s
krautrock.

..|.