[kj] The Parasapoll

Peter Moltesen moltesen at freenetname.co.uk
Fri Feb 4 06:46:44 EST 2005

1. Name: Peter

2. Age: 40

3.Gender: M

4.Location: Birmingham, W Midlands

5.Favorite Book: currently 'The Saga of Hawkwind' by Carol Clerk - talk about demystifying the legend :o)

6.Favorite Food: it was the Chicken & Mushroom jalfrezi served by the Nirala on the Alcester Road, Balsall Heath until it closed down sometime last year :o(((

7.Nasty Habit: vanity

8.Favorite Movie: The Wicker Man

9.Favorite Arcade Game: Road Rage

10.Best Killing Joke Album: currently Democracy

11.Greatest Killing Joke Song Ever: today its between Aeon, Fall of Because and Pssyche - I'll go for Aeon

12.Worst Killing Joke Song Ever: America
I'd also just like to add that Brighter than 1000 Suns has THE worst production ever - horrid synthetic dated 80s sound
shame as the songs are pretty good

13. 5 Underrated/Underappreciated KJ Songs:
a. Love like Blood - I've been listening to Nighttime for the first time in years recently - I've always been a bit harsh on it in the past, and LLB is a great song

b. My love of this land

c. all of Democracy

d. Nuclear Boy

e. Harlequin

14.A KJ Song Lyric:
not so much a lyric but Jaz' introduction to (I think) Wardance on a recording of the 2003 tour
'theres gonna be more war in 2004' - sort of Bush's election slogan. Short, snappy and it rhymes

15.Best KJ Remix:

16.5 Songs/Bands Every Gatherer Needs To Hear:
for those (few) who haven't already come across them

a. Cardiacs

b. Electric Wizard

c. Current 93

d. Van der Graaf Generator

e. New Model Army

17.5 Albums Currently On Heavy Rotation In Your Stereo:

a. Tom Waits - Real Gone
b. Killing Joke - compilation of Malicious Damage stuff I burned for myself before Christmas

c. the CD which came with the latest issue of Ptolemaic Terrascope

d. Alice Coltrane - World Galaxy

e. Rainbow - Rising