[kj] The Parasapoll

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 4 11:35:37 EST 2005

> 1. Name: Dominik, you can call me Jiri or Al
>
> 2. Age: 26
>
> 3.Gender: m
>
> 4.Location: Saint Louis
>
> 5.Favorite Book: That's kind of tough...but I can
always re-read "Sun Also Rises" by
Hemingway...something about the mood and futility

> 6.Favorite Food: Sushi or Thai or Vietnamese...mmm,
them thar' Asians sure can cook real good, and I can't
recreate it at home

> 7.Nasty Habit: Leaving the toilet seat up, I'm told
>
> 8.Favorite Movie: The Thin Red Line
> >
> 9.Favorite Arcade Game: it's been so long...Hang-On
was fun (the motorcycle game)

> 10.Best Killing Joke Album: Ack! Decisions! Right
now, WTF...!, but they all have their day with me

> 11.Greatest Killing Joke Song Ever:
Unspeakable...Fall of Because...Blood on Your
Hands...oh hell, this is a futile pursuit

> 12.Worst Killing Joke Song Ever: Southern Sky,
because I always want to enjoy it more than I ever can

> 13. 5 Underrated/Underappreciated KJ Songs:
> a. Medicine Wheel (Geordie's riffs and the general
mood)
> b. Night Time (a tight little ditty)
> c. Darkness Before Dawn (live, especially)
> d. Feast of Blaze
> e. Chessboards
>
> 14.A KJ Song Lyric (or two): "I saw crying, there
was turmoil in the marketplace / I saw economies
perpetuate the next arms race"
> OR "The liars are out, they have all the assets /
Crawling for oil they were bleeding for gold / Fruit
tasting bitter and lead in the air/Butcher the womb
and expect her to bear "

> 15.Best KJ Remix: Those two Exorcism/Whiteout
remixes like "Johan mix" and "Bretonic Revenge" or
"German Mandragora" something like that. Put those two
together and I can sprint for 15 minutes.