[kj] The Parasapoll

Brian wittz at starsandmoon.plus.com
Fri Feb 4 06:18:58 EST 2005

I said...
2. Age: 31 1/2

I meant 41 1/2

????
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brian
  To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
  Sent: Friday, February 04, 2005 11:16 AM
  Subject: Re: [kj] The Parasapoll

  1. Name: Brian

  2. Age: 31 1/2

  3.Gender: Male

  4.Location: Manchester UK

  5.Favorite Book: Now reading Touching From A Distance by Ian Curtis's wife

  6.Favorite Food: Curry

  7.Nasty Habit: Falling asleep with a glass of the old vino in my hand

  8.Favorite Movie: The original Ealing version of Lady Killers

  9.Favorite Arcade Game: Alone In The Dark

  10.Best Killing Joke Album: Whats This For ...

  11.Greatest Killing Joke Song Ever: Empire Song

  12.Worst Killing Joke Song Ever: Me Or You

  13. 5 Underrated/Underappreciated KJ Songs:
  a. Song And Dance

  b. Stuff from Outside The Gate

  c.

  d.

  e.

  14.A KJ Song Lyric: Back to square one, another empire...

  15.Best KJ Remix: Dont really do the remix thing, purist

  16.5 Songs/Bands Every Gatherer Needs To Hear:

  a. The Fall - I never really bothered too much about these, then one day it just got me and now I'm totally hooked.  try it ???

  b. The Chameleons - Say no more, and I think very popular on the list anyway.

  c. Annie Christian - Simple but great Scotish guitar band, long gone...but not forgotten

  d. Luxuria - Devoto's follow up band to Magazine, class.

  e. Killing Joke

  17.5 Songs Currently On Heavy Rotation In Your Stereo:

  a. Fall - Bend Sinister
  b. Gang Of Four - Shrinkwrapped

  c. Ramones - Anthology

  d. Angelic Upstarts - Angel Dust