[kj] Re: OT - "UK Music Hall of Fame" : No Joy Division, N.O., or John Peel????

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 04:18:32 EST 2005

The Sex Pistols were never sellouts because they never
had any integrity to begin with and their whole aim
was to be famous from the getgo. Nevermind the fact
that they were a put-together group, that Sid Viscious
couldn't play a blind note and that Steve Jones wasn't
interested in much more than getting loaded and
getting his dick sucked. And i thought everyone knew
THAT about them.

Leigh

--- Stephen Robinson

http://vassifer.blogs.com/alexinnyc/2005/11/sex_pistols_in_.html