[kj] Re: OT - "UK Music Hall of Fame" : No Joy Division, N.O., or John Peel????

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Sat Dec 3 17:47:33 EST 2005

Dunno, since I don't read either of those publications I really don't know
how deep the articles would be. In fact I don't think I've ever seen a copy
of Forced Exposure to be honest.

Maybe I should have been alerted by the "Couple of hundred words"!

Don't get me wrong, they were rather well written couple of hundred words!

--
I wrote this in Yam 2.5 Beta on my Amiga One runing Beta OS4, yep, that's a
whole lotta beta. And if the Amiga Reference has got you interested: