[kj] Re: OT - "UK Music Hall of Fame" : No Joy Division, N.O., or John Peel????

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Dec 4 06:27:17 EST 2005

Well, that's a form of integrity init?

Never understood this made up group/ all controlled by McClaren stuff, it
was the music lyrics that mattered and his and Vivians had no input into
any of that

Although I did like her "What we're for and against" T-shirt: "Gene Vincent
arriving in 1957 and calling and after being searched by customs calling
Britian a 'fashist state'" in the like column...

--
I wrote this in Yam 2.5 Beta on my Amiga One runing Beta OS4, yep, that's a
whole lotta beta. And if the Amiga Reference has got you interested: