[kj] ot: Bliar - devil worshipper?

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Sun Aug 21 13:21:30 EDT 2005

Ha! Do you get the feeling that the name Satan is actually used to symbolise
the 'bad man'
character who tries to deceive & trick 'innocents'? Like the bloke down the
market selling
bad meat - people who are out to fuk you over.

But then, I think the bible is just an older version of Health & Efficiency,
full of symbolic
morality stories. If it came out now, it'd be called "How to Live Your Life
the GOOD Way".

As for the possibility that Blair considers muslims to be anti christ, well
I don't know. To
take the phrase literally, Mohammed seems clever enough to have kept Jesus
in the Koran
as a saintly figure, so he doesn't suffer from Islam what he suffered under
Judaism. Judaism
& Christianity use those techniques such as branding people heretics, anit
christ etc, to keep
trouble-makers down, like Jesus was to Judaism. A muslim once told me how
funny he
thought it that the Jews had their own Messiah killed - he was getting a bit
preachy, but
nevertheless, that one always amazes me - the irony!

If you're asking are Bush & Blair a bad men, then yeah, they need a kicking!