[kj] democracy remaster

GregSlawson at aol.com GregSlawson at aol.com
Sun Aug 21 14:57:39 EDT 2005

In a message dated 8/21/2005 2:32:36 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
angrytomhanks at yahoo.com writes:

> Democracy. Cuz it's RIFE with it. Lanterns,
> Pilgrimage, Absent Friends, Another Bloody Election.
> The only real standouts are Savage Freedom (one of
> their best songs period, actually), Aeon, Democracy,
> Intellect and Medicine Wheel

Agreed!

i think that Blood On Your Hands and Seeing Red hold
up with some of the best KJ tracks and Total Invasion,
Implant, Asteroid, Loose Cannon (fuck you guys, i love
it), and House That Pain Built are strong contenders.

Agreed, with one exception--House That Pain Built, I think, sucks. I don't
have a problem w/ a slower, lilting melody (Loose Cannon sounds good), and the
guitars on the House That are cool, but the vocal melody is corny and awful!