[kj] ot: Bliar - devil worshipper?

The Resistance resistcorruption at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 08:49:52 EDT 2005

 Most decent muslims reject fundamentalist terrorists as not being members
of any true faith. Soaked in their own endorphine fueled perverted adulation
they choose death and destruction as a form of ultimate worship.
 And yet do we not know a man who in the wake of his murder of innocent
Muslims walked amongst us with pomp and gaiety. With said adulatory smiles
and soft deceitful wiles upon his face? Was this man not Anthony Blair?

 2 John 1:7 <http://www.biblegateway.com/bg_versions/bgclick.php?what=34>
<http://www.biblegateway.com/bg_versions/bgclick.php?what=24>
<http://www.biblegateway.com/bg_versions/bgclick.php?what=2>
"7For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus
Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist." Given
the fact that Blair is a christian zealot, does he not consider the above
text to be true and if that is the case, does Blair believe that muslims are
the antichrist?
Let us consider these texts from the Bible:
  2 John 1:7
"Satan, the deciever"

Matthew 4:2-11
 "Again, the devil taketh him unto an exceeding high mountain, and showeth
him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; and he said unto
him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship
me."

In the modern day would Satan adopt such direct deceit, would he not prefer
to appear as George Bush and decieve Blair? Can we not read Matthew 4:2-11
like this:
"Again, the Bush taketh Blair unto an exceeding high mountain, and showeth
him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them and the lucrative
retirement lecture tours; and he said unto him, All these things will I give
thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me."

If we wish to declare that fundamentalist terrorists are not worshipping any
benign God at all then considering the fact that out Prime Minister is a
speaker of untruths, a murderer and a cause of chaos we surely must accept
that Blair worships a false God.
 What true God would tweak Blairs dopamine receptors when he looks down at
his hands to see them covered with blood.

--
When you lose all cathartic impetus
and you have no more will to shout