[kj] ******MR JON POPE*******

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 18:15:07 EDT 2005

peter, im trying to get two tickets for the Man Utd game - sons
birthday. Hoping ill be successful, will you make it up? We could get
a get to gether with Mark and even rangecroft! a mini gathering!
listening to Shriekback right now from the MD comp. Its good.

--
iPat
"You cannot search out reality; you must cease for reality to be."