[kj] ******MR JON POPE*******

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Aug 18 18:04:20 EDT 2005

What is the meaning of posting profanities on my board, this *what the fuck
is this guys?* will not be tolerated , as you are new to this board I will
let it go this time, but go and wash your mouth out with soap and water, say
seven hail marys and apologise to the good people on the board.
   Swearing is not allowed for newbies, but after six months you are allowed
to say *bollocks*, and after a year,*tosser* will be tolerated( and I'm not
referring to Rangecroft)
      So , apologise to the board and we shall forget about this sorry
episode.

    PW