[kj] ******MR JON POPE*******

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 20 06:09:07 EDT 2005

I'm not sure whether I'll be going to this game, tickets go on sale on the
17 th Oct, if you need some tickets let me know before the 17 th and I'll
see what I can do.
    Jon Pope: He would nt have lasted long anyway,If he was offended by the
posts about people being rude to each other imagine how offended he would
have been once The Resistance gets his barbed strap-on out again and starts
threatenning people with it  :-)