[kj] ot- austin punk rip

Jester webmaster at killing-joke.com
Thu Aug 11 11:18:47 EDT 2005

On Aug 11, 2005, at 10:09 AM, fluw wrote:

> yeah fucked up, i have spent many an hour in that pool. sure miss it,
> for now i only have the pool at the albany Y for my meters.  good to
> hear you are getting the workout joe, congrats.

Man, it's quite the honor to get to play with these guys. I still get
freaked out to think I am in the Delinquents now.

> but only three sets? try doing it five nights a week on a double bass.
> :-P

Yeah, I was worn out. Got done with Lucid Behavior (a project Andy and
I stared 15 years ago) with De and John, then did a set with the
Delinquents, then as I am taking down, Ty comes up, says their drummer
got bit by a spider and cant play, could I play the set...That was
nerve racking as hell, but we got through it, and sounded pretty good.
Definitely a rush

> how was ty? killer? last time i saw the next he was blazin'

Ty is a true showman, and performer. That was awesome getting to play
that set.

> sure miss austin, and with the oddly tropical summer we are having in
> the north east might as just be there anyway.

Need to move back, man. We have had a pretty nice summer. Mid 90's,
moderate humidity, and some rain. Was dry in June, but been nice since.

~ J