[kj] ot- austin punk rip

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 11 11:09:29 EDT 2005

yeah fucked up, i have spent many an hour in that pool. sure miss it,
for now i only have the pool at the albany Y for my meters.
good to hear you are getting the workout joe, congrats.
but only three sets? try doing it five nights a week on a double bass. :-P

how was ty? killer? last time i saw the next he was blazin'

sure miss austin, and with the oddly tropical summer we are having in
the north east might as just be there anyway.