[kj] ot- austin punk rip

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 11 11:07:28 EDT 2005

As an Englishman who hasn't been to Austin, let alone grew up there, I have
nothing to add, though I respect your loss. But I notice one of your clubs
is called Club Foot, and that's also the name of my favourite song by
Kasabian. Wonder if there's a connection. Seeing as KJ named a tune after a
club (SO36), maybe it is!

fluwdot at earthlink.net,&quot;A list about all things Killing Joke (the
band!)&quot; &lt;gathering at misera.net&gt;<br>&gt;To: &quot;A list about all
things Killing Joke (the band!)&quot;
&lt;gathering at misera.net&gt;<br>&gt;Subject: [kj] ot- austin punk
lost a good one, dixon coulbourn:
austin punk rag &quot;idle time&quot; was a lynch pin for the scene
for many years and i get a big kick <br>&gt;seeing the pictures of old
friends in the audiences slamming, <br>&gt;hanging, discovering and
participating in what was a wonderful new <br>&gt;world of punk. for any of
you who aren't familiar with the great <br>&gt;austin TX scene, check out
this page of his photos (it is a treasure <br>&gt;trove) and discover what
took place in austin circa
anyone would like to see his some of his other contributions, for
here:<br>&gt;http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~edge/index.php<br>&gt;implore you to
explore this wealth he has
mailing