[kj] Jaz Interview

luke lukeskywalker3 at myway.com
Sun Aug 7 08:20:13 EDT 2005

I shall not bother listening to the interview, For I have no desire to visit Jaz's fantasy world, no desire to listen to him telling everyone how great he is, no desire to listen to him telling everyone about how great KJ are and no desire to listen to all the great plans they have in store for the band.     The Killing joke phenomenon is built on falsehoods and lies.If you are so great Jaz and Killing Joke are so important how come that the last album was only brought (worldwide) by the same amount of people who can fit into the Millennium stadium in Cardiff?    Yes Jaz by all means live in your own little fantasy world , but I do not wish to listen to the bollocks you spout.--- On Tue 08/02, Dave Noonan < noonan.hq at ntlworld.com > wrote:From: Dave Noonan [mailto: noonan.hq at ntlworld.com]To: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 22:28:56 +0100Subject: [kj] Jaz InterviewJaz seemed remarkably chilled in the interview - any chance of getting his fellow henchmen to
spill the beans...good work Jester for pulling the site together.-- DaveLeeds
_______________________________________________Gathering mailing listGathering at misera.nethttp://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering