[kj] Apocalypse

luke lukeskywalker3 at myway.com
Sun Aug 7 08:41:30 EDT 2005

I wish people would stop mentioning that Jaz went to Iceland to escape the forth-coming apocalyspe.More like: the pressures of the music industry were getting to him and he felt like a holiday so went to Iceland to chill out for a while.   When people say the apocalyspe, I assume they mean the end of the world and when I last looked , Iceland was part of the world so going to Iceland would nt of saved him . And Jaz has even stated that he doesnt believe in the apocalyse and never has done. Its just part of the myth and bullshit that make up the"legend" that is Killing joke.