[kj] and thats all it took to shut Peter West up!!

paul mcdonald freaken at ihug.com.au
Wed Apr 27 20:43:14 EDT 2005

No I'm not Peter West, just remember don't reply to his stupid fkn nonsense.
It is working so far....only one person has replied to him.....he has
replied to himself several times. Refer to him in 3rd person but ignore the
twat. Check my e-mail addy, has an .au extension, you cant fake
that.......ask Colesy if I am familiar at all, read the guardian review add
it all up buy the Clock Machine and all might be clearer, there is an
Australian connection.
Oh and the t-shirt is still on offer whoever ignores the tool gets a
t-shirt.
Bring on the talk of KJ and Malicious Damage, not nonsense.