[kj] and thats all it took to shut Peter West up!!

tanaka ruoll tanakaruoll at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 21:27:47 EDT 2005

Peter/Paul.
   Thats quite a good team you ve got there.The only thing that makes sense
to me is that Peter has an accomplice in Australia,Did nt he once say that
he has family over there?Or is that Rangecroft over in Australia?
      But as it seems that the "Shut Peter West up" thread has taken on a
life of it's own,It leads me to believe that the attention seeking PW is
behind it.
       So I would say to PW,Drop the Paul Mcdonald handle and then just post
as yourself(then I only have one person to ldelete on sight)

         Thank-you, Taro