[kj] and thats all it took to shut Peter West up!!

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 27 20:13:20 EDT 2005

Actually that was me who said that.And at the time I was referring to
mindless teenage rebellion.Teenagers who rebel against their parents are
really rebelling against the way themselves really are,And it would be
more productive if they would try to change themselves ,rather than piss
their parents off.
     It was meant in that context.
            PW