[kj] PTV was: TG Wreckers/Coil

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 22 00:13:50 EDT 2005

Holy shit, i never ever thought i'd see Celebrity Skin
mentioned on the Gathering. I fucking love that band.
One band i was in was practically a Celebrity Skin
tribute band. Not really, but we played like every
song off of Good Clean Fun. Can't hurt to mention that
Pat Smear was a band member in the early days (of
Celebrity Skin, not the band i was in). To my
knowledge, they only had 2 proper releases. A
full-length (Good Clean Fun) and then a self-titled EP
with an AMAZING cover of ABBA's SOS. Both on Triple X.

Leigh

--- Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com>