[kj] BTATS symbol - again

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 09:53:59 EDT 2005

i was really refferring to the power of the mind
i teach.
i use many methods to get people to realise that they are not the poor
self loathing numbskull that some of them have been told they are.

Wonder what happens to us? Alex, Fats and several others have small
children. those children will suffer falls in their quest to walk. But
somewhere along the line we change and become in general afraid to
risk. When does that happen? Is it our parents passin on their fears?
Was Jim Morrison right when he used the analogy that we need to kill
our parents? Rid ourselves of the conditioning of negativity and
dogma?

But anyway Peter, you only refferred to one of the points in my post
and none to several other posts. Do you accept that people have made
points that have challanged your origional statement that symbolism is
dead and merely a method of profit making?

--
iPat
23