[kj] BTATS symbol - again

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 12 09:40:57 EDT 2005

"Now i cant walk on hot coals but im told by people who have that its
possible."

So who thinks that people who CAN walk on hot coals without getting burnt
are some kind of shaman?
   Well heres the secret:
To walk on hot coals ,you must leave them standing for a few minutes.The
centre of the coal is still red-hot, But the surface has cooled down enough
for a person to walk on.Thats why you must walk slowly as not to turn the
coals over.
   Next time you see someone trying it,Throw a horse-shoe in with the
coals.....then see how they get on.
         PW