[kj] OT : It was a conspiracy, but the truth is out !

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 9 14:14:42 EDT 2005

> Mourinio's a prick.

************And QPRs manager is............who???????????**********

 Chelsea are scum.

********When we were a little team,I also hated successful teams,So I
genuinely understand and sympathize how you feel***********

  Their success

*********You cannot BUY success,says Fergiescum*************

> And seriously, why are all the fans moaning and going
> on about 'no one likes us' and all that shit?

********Its not moaning,Just stating facts.Do you think we care that no-one
likes us.UEFA ,Referees.FA, The Sun.......Bring them on***********

 If some

********If If If.
If my auntie would of had nuts,She would of been my uncle*******

> Although I'd prefer it if that money wasn't the ill
> gotten blood money of some Russian crook.

********He earnt his money fairly and can spend it as he wishes*******

PS If You be nice to us,We may play you in a pre-season friendly.
You will get you biggest crowd of the season and may be able to buy some
decent players with the proceeds*********