[kj] OT : It was a conspiracy, but the truth is out !

bluce ree bluceree2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Apr 9 13:12:21 EDT 2005

Mourinio's a prick.  Chelsea are scum.  Their success
is hollow and shows football up for what it really is.

And seriously, why are all the fans moaning and going
on about 'no one likes us' and all that shit?  If some
dude came along and invested millions into QPR and we
were winning stuff I'd shut up and enjoy the glory.

Although I'd prefer it if that money wasn't the ill
gotten blood money of some Russian crook.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/sport/football/articles/17792022?source=Evening%20Standard