[kj] OT : It was a conspiracy, but the truth is out !

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 15:35:46 EDT 2005

> Mourinio's a prick.  Chelsea are scum.  Their success
> is hollow and shows football up for what it really is.

envy is a terrible thing. Not that you heard bluce mention it when t
was the mancs or scoucers financed by the pools - a poor mans tax!

> And seriously, why are all the fans moaning and going
> on about 'no one likes us' and all that shit?  If some
> dude came along and invested millions into QPR and we
> were winning stuff I'd shut up and enjoy the glory.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
fantasy!
Grow up, You choose whop you support - support them instead of wasting
your energy on hate! Or is there nuthink to support? ; )

> Although I'd prefer it if that money wasn't the ill
> gotten blood money of some Russian crook.

QPR - Phil Parkes Trevor Francis and who else?. ....QPHAHA

Chelsea Best Premiership Team ever!
--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow