Re: [kj] DON ¹ T FORGET TO VOTE

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Fri Apr 8 17:59:29 EDT 2005

I dont beleive that they are being percecuted because of their life-style.
I believe that the general population is fed-up with a group of people who
are a law-unto-themselves.
     Im sure that on an individual basis Gypsies are nice people,The
government has been trying to integrate them into society by giving them
houses,Some have accepted and some have continued travelling.
     So Neil ,you recognise that their is a problem.What do you consider too
be the solution?

   Dub:How is the Gypsy community perceived in Ireland.

        PW