Re: [kj] DON ¹ T FORGET TO VOTE

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 09:06:57 EDT 2005

This catch all title is problematic. The bill isnt against gypsies its
against travellers.
romany gypsies are a strange breed, speak their own language. The
women are very supressed. I recall one lot being asked to move away at
Fasland after the guy beat his wife for talking to us.
No mess left behind.
Then theres the  gypsy that is treated with contempt and so gives it
back with no respect, knowing that they can piss people off with their
habits.
Then there are the new age travellers, anarcho hippies and spiral
tribe refugees who prefer to survive outside the urban sprawl than rot
inside it.

the term has a loose meaning and effectively means that if you dont
conform to the states view you will be persecuted. To think my grandad
fought a war to stop that from happening here!

--
iPat
live for today, live for tomorrow