[kj] ot - land of the free

Amy Moseley Rupp amyr at jump.net
Thu Sep 9 17:55:29 EDT 2004

> To be honest its just the inconvenience ,But i don't mind suffering
> inconvenience as long as it achieves something,I did nt  mind being stuck on
> a bus when people were marching about global warming.But did the weather
> improve?.............No.       We still have to go to mainland Europe to get
> a suntan.
>    Which proves marching achieves nothing and is therefore pointless.

Durrrr..... global warming is not the same as a hole in the ozone
layer, which is what you'd need to increase UV light up your way.

I actually *liked* being able to be out-of-doors in the summer without
burning -- a first for me, since I'm from Texas.

Went to Paris for a day -- boom sunburn.

:-(

want skin cancer?  come here.  Even if we halted global warming and
the destruction of the ozone layer you'd burn/tan.  Or go to Australia
where the ozone layer is very thin and their UV exposure is higher than
a damned tanning bed.