[kj] ot - land of the free

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 9 14:51:01 EDT 2004

To be honest its just the inconvenience ,But i don't mind suffering
inconvenience as long as it achieves something,I did nt  mind being stuck on
a bus when people were marching about global warming.But did the weather
improve?.............No.       We still have to go to mainland Europe to get
a suntan.
   Which proves marching achieves nothing and is therefore pointless.