[kj] ot - land of the free

peter.west410 peter.west410 at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 9 18:36:03 EDT 2004

 Durrrr..... global warming is not the same as a hole in the ozone
 layer, which is what you'd need to increase UV light up your way.

 *****Sorry Im not that clued up about meteorology.If the hole in the ozone
layer gets bigger and we get hotter weather,We should try to make the hole
bigger not smaller******

 I actually *liked* being able to be out-of-doors in the summer without
 burning -- a first for me, since I'm from Texas.

*******So not only is everything bigger in Texas, it's also hotter****

 Went to Paris for a day -- boom sunburn.

*******Should of come to London,you may catch the flu,but not
sun-burn**********
 :-(

 want skin cancer?
*********Is that a trick question,Of course not***********

come here.

*********O.K.I dont get invited to many places**************

 Even if we halted global warming and
 the destruction of the ozone layer you'd burn/tan.

************We should nt try to stop global warming,You try working outside
in January,freeeeezing.If there was hotter weather then the crops would grow
bigger ,no need for GM crops and more food to go around.
      We should toe an iceberg from antatrica to Africa,so when it melts all
the thirsty people can drink the melting ice-cap.People will get fresh water
and the sea-levels would nt rise.A classic case of two birds with one

  Or go to Australia
here the ozone layer is very thin and their UV exposure is higher than
 a damned tanning bed.
*********Not a good place to open a tanning shop**********