[kj] Gathering - alternative names

nicholas fitzpatrick gasw30 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 10:17:11 EDT 2004

If you were to set up another Killing Joke e-mail list and name it after a
KJ song, which would be most appropriate and why?

Rubicon - because it's sort of like a place (i know strictly that's not true
but I'm just brainstorming here).

Wardance - as in, "We are going to Wardance". Again, kind of conveys going
to a place, albeit only by a stretch of the imagination, but Gatherers would
probably get it (I know I'm scrapping the barrell now).

The Hum - as in, "We were drawn towards the hum..." (This is not turning out
to be as interesting as what I thought it might 5 minutes ago).

OK, fine, this was a really sh*t idea and I won't take up any more of your
time. (Oh fu*k, Tiahuanaco. That's a place. Will that do?).