[kj] Gathering - alternative names

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 27 13:59:24 EDT 2004

T E R M I T E M O U N D

Rubicon sounds way too conquering-Ceasar-ish, besides it's the
name of a Jeep model
Wardance sounds like we're just chanting in a circle for kj's
return
The Hum sounds like a gay dating chat line
and
Tiahuanaco sounds like an odd animal

--- nicholas fitzpatrick <gasw30 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> If you were to set up another Killing Joke e-mail list and
> name it after a
> KJ song, which would be most appropriate and why?
>
> Rubicon - because it's sort of like a place (i know strictly
> that's not true
> but I'm just brainstorming here).
>
> Wardance - as in, "We are going to Wardance". Again, kind of
> conveys going
> to a place, albeit only by a stretch of the imagination, but
> Gatherers would
> probably get it (I know I'm scrapping the barrell now).
>
> The Hum - as in, "We were drawn towards the hum..." (This is
> not turning out
> to be as interesting as what I thought it might 5 minutes
> ago).
>
> OK, fine, this was a really sh*t idea and I won't take up any
> more of your
> time. (Oh fu*k, Tiahuanaco. That's a place. Will that do?).

> Express yourself with cool new emoticons
> http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/myemo

any of you'se dudes checked this out?

i'd be curious as to what you make of it Alex, being a New
Yorker and all.....

~jb.